Who We Are
Foundation for Practical Philosophy (501c3) is a non-profit adult education organization in Rochester, New York. The original school was founded in London in 1937. There are now over forty affiliated institutions on six continents, including schools in New York City, Boston, Toronto, Melbourne, Johannesburg, Buenos Aires, and Dublin.
August 24: The Power of Three and Chanting
The use of the numeral three throughout history. Hosted by Cynthia Barton and Gita Ramachandran.
Where: Artisan Works, 565 Blossom Road
When: Wednesday, August 24th at 7 pm
Benefits of Practical Philosophy
- Achieve greater happiness and freedom
- Learn to quiet the overactive mind
- Gain tools for dealing with stress and anxiety
- Develop a deeper understanding of yourself
- Build more meaningful relationships
- Move more gracefully through the day